Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Lost Season Finale!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    He isn't really going to be a full time cast member next season so what ever he does had better be quick
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    He may not be a full time cast member, but that doesn't mean that that the show couldn't primarily be based on what happens to Kate, Jack, and Sawyer next season with him coming back at a later time to help them. There's also Sayid lurking out there some where.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    He may come back to help them, but he needs a swift kick in the A$$ if you ask me. Sawyer and Hurley need to give him a little roughin up.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    [ QUOTE ]
    He may come back to help them, but he needs a swift kick in the A$$ if you ask me. Sawyer and Hurley need to give him a little roughin up.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    my money would be on Hurley. Everytime I've seen Sawyer in conflict with anyone he gets his butt handed to him. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    Yeah but Sawyer is devious, he has been overly cocky that's his downfall (that and his [censored] with the Ana Lucia bit) He is dangerous when you are taking a pee behind the tree in the middle of the night down from the hatch ya know [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    'Cept for those cats he popped caps in (the one on the island and the one in his personal life that turned out to be the wrong guy). I guess he just needs a Glock. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    Hurley's too much of a pacifist to hurt anyone.


    OMG!!! While I was typing this I just thought of something....Lily said her husbands name was Dave. Isn't that the name of Hurley's imaginary friend?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    Interesting there Ironlung.....hmmmmmm

    Quote to go down in Lost history has to be Locke saying "I was wrong".... uhh no [censored] buddy
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    I laughed my [censored] off when he said that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    The best one liners are Sawyer's though....he cracks me up

    BUT Kate asking Jack and Sawyer if she should get a ruler when they were playing cards was a classic too...

    4 words for ya

    "caught in a net" lol
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lost Season Finale!!!

    Sawyer always leaves me crying with some of his. Esp. with Hurley. Calling him Jabba, tons of fun. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •